Adding the "Wow!" factor...
Since becoming a professional painter in 2001, I've completed hundreds of projects for individual homeowners, contractors and decorators. Residential, commercial, indoor and outdoor--from entire rooms to a single switchplate.
- Room Surrounds--Chinoiserie, Underwater, Woodlands, and more
- Decorative Finishes--Lusterstone, Venetian Plaster, Metallics, Colorwashes
- Trompe L'oeil--"Fool the Eye" niches and architectural details
- Furniture--Finishes that make your piece stand out as one of a kind, or subtly blend with your surroundings
- Color Consultations--Helping you choose color themes that work for your environment
- Faux--Exactly matching granite, marble, wood and more. Making light switches disappear is a specialty!
- Repairs--I have been honing the art of disguising imperfections to furniture and faux finishes that have been damaged by wear and tear, new construction or other elements.